2022 Big Sky Regional Ophthalmology CME Conference
Sunday, February 6 - Tuesday, February 8, 2022 - Big Sky, Montana
- A block of sleeping rooms is available for conference registrants. Reservations for rooms must be made directly with Big Sky’s Huntley Lodge.
- The reservation telephone number is 406-995-5000 or 1-800-548-4486 (Select Option 2 and reference MT Academy of Ophthalmology 2022 for the discounted room rates).
- You can also make your sleeping room reservations via the link below:
- Room rates are as follows (Does not include 22% resort tax):
- Huntley First Class — $279
- Huntley First Class Remodeled — $319
- Huntley Mountain View — $299
- Huntley Mountain View Remodeled — $339
- Huntley Loft — $349
- Huntley Loft Remodeled — $389
- Shoshone 1 Bedroom — $419
- Summit Studio (Murphy, Sleeper) — $499
- Summit 2 Queen — $549
- Summit 1 King — $629
- When you make your reservations, please not that a deposit will be required.
- Check-in time is 5:00 pm (Rooms are not guaranteed before this time).
- You can view the different accommodation options at Big Sky by going to this link: Accommodations
Make your sleeping room reservations ASAP. The room block expires January 1, 2022 or when full, whichever occurs first.
- Lift Tickets. Below is a link for attendees, exhibitors and guests to purchase discounted lift tickets. You must use the link to receive the discount. Tickets purchased at a lift ticket window will not be discounted. The rates below do not include access to the Lone Peak Tram. All tickets are subject to the 4% resort tax. The rates are as follows:
- Adult (15-69) — $129
- Senior (70+) — $119
- Junior (7-14) — $119
- MT Ophthalmology Lift Link
- Discounted Ski Rental rates are available by visiting the link provided below. Ordering online will speed up the rental process. Big Sky highly recommends utilizing the discounted rental link below. Attached is a step by step booking instructions sheet for ski and snowboard rentals.
- Get familiar with the resort, mountain, accommodations, and restaurants via this link: Lay of the Land
- Basecamp Activities. We will also receive a 10% on guided winter basecamp activities.